Israel is a great place for diving, with its warm waters and fascinating underwater landscapes. Here are some of the best places to dive in Israel:
- Eilat: Located on the southern tip of Israel, Eilat is a popular destination for diving. The Red Sea waters are crystal clear, with a rich diversity of marine life, including tropical fish, sea turtles, and dolphins. Some popular dive sites include the Satil Wreck, the Coral Beach Nature Reserve, and the Yatush Reef.
- Caesarea: Located on the Mediterranean coast, Caesarea offers some unique diving experiences, including ancient Roman ruins and artifacts. The underwater archaeological park at Caesarea is a popular spot for diving, with well-preserved ancient artifacts such as columns, statues, and pottery.
- Haifa: Located on the northern coast of Israel, Haifa is home to some interesting dive sites, including the Sunboat wreck, which is a former Israeli Navy missile boat that was sunk to create an artificial reef.
- Ashkelon: Located on the southern Mediterranean coast, Ashkelon has some great dive sites, including the Ashkelon National Park, which is home to an ancient shipwreck and an underwater museum.
- Netanya: Located on the central Mediterranean coast, Netanya is another great spot for diving. Some popular dive sites include the Poleg Reef and the Manta Ray Reef.
These are just a few of the best places to dive in Israel, and there are many more locations to explore. Make sure to research and follow local regulations and safety guidelines before diving in any new location.